Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Data Mining in MATLAB

Although it was begun in 2006, Data Mining in MATLAB is just now completing its first full calendar year in operation. I want to thank readers who have sent words of encouragement or thanks, and those who have commented or asked questions. Sometimes I post material and wonder if anyone is reading this, so it is nice to receive a favorable response.

All in all, it has been a productive year here, with 27 posts (not counting this one). My only regret is not being more consistent in posting, but, in the interest of quality, I have studiously avoided rushing out material. (There are at least 4 half-finished posts sitting here now- if only it weren't for my darned "day job"!)

I'd like to wish an especially Merry Christmas to Dean Abbott, with whom I co-author Data Mining and Predictive Analytics, and Sandro Saitta, who writes Data Mining Research!

No comments:

Post a Comment